- Opportunity to partner with USA Cricket to become an official playing kit, equipment and/or ball supplier(s) to USA Cricket and its membership across the country
- Interested companies must respond to the RFP by August 2nd, 2021 to be considered for one of seven different supplier positions
USA Cricket is pleased to issue a Request for Proposals (RFP) in respect of its efforts to partner with a leading kit and cricket equipment supplier, or suppliers, to become the Official Kit, Equipment and Ball Supplier of USA Cricket.
The supplier positions offered stretch across the following three categories:
- Playing kit and equipment suppliers for all USA Cricket National teams (Senior Men’s, Women’s and U-19s (Men’s and Women’s)
- Playing kit and equipment for all USA Cricket organized domestic competitions and event, including its National Championships and similar
- Playing kit and equipment which can be offered directly and through the USAC membership portal to USA Cricket members across the country for all cricket competitions, training and events that they organize and participate in.
Submissions will be assessed on how well the proposal meets the requirements in the RFP, the quality of the products, the financial offering, the response to the logistical challenges related to supply deals of this nature, and the suppliers’ fit for partnership with and commitment to the growth of USA Cricket and its membership across the country. Successful parties will be appointed with immediate effect through until 30 December 2022.
Partnering with USA Cricket presents a major opportunity to play an integral role in helping USA Cricket to achieve its vision of making cricket a mainstream sport in the USA and establishing USA Cricket as a Full Member of the ICC by 2030. In particular, the supplier(s) will play a central role in helping deliver the following strategic objectives set out in the USA Cricket Foundational Plan:
- Increasing the rate of participation within all levels of the sport
- Increasing the number of fans, players, officials and members, and increasing their engagement levels with the sport
- Improving the performances of the national teams
- Growing the sport in a sustainable fashion
- Supporting the entire cricket community across the country
Complete proposals and queries should be sent to [email protected].
All queries must be submitted by July 30th, 2021, with final submissions to be sent to USA Cricket by no later than 3pm PST on August 2nd, 2021.
Please click here to see the RFP in full or visit the documents section of the USA Cricket website.