- Opportunities exist for corporate partners to support one of the fastest growing women’s sports in the world.
- Philanthropic funding sought to establish a more equitable gender balance and increased levels of female engagement across all aspects of the game.
USA Cricket is seeking commercial partners and financial support from entities that are interested in supporting:
- The Senior Women’s and U19 Women’s National Teams
- The women’s domestic pathway events – Regional and National Championships (Women and U19)
- A women’s One Day International (ODI) and T20 home series
- Various female participation and engagement initiatives aligned with the plan to Shape the Future for Women and Girls in American Cricket.
With cricket being one of the fastest growing women’s sports in the world, USA Cricket is focused on establishing a more equitable gender balance and increased levels of female engagement across all aspects of the sport throughout America.
USA Cricket Women’s Coordinator, Julie Abbott, stated, “We have made some positive steps toward putting our plan into action but have a lot of work ahead. There is tremendous potential for growth in every area of the game and we want to put quality programs in place that encourage and give opportunities to females to play, coach, officiate, or be involved in other facets of the game. Last year, our cricketing community and network helped us deliver aspects of our plan. We look forward to building upon our successes and establishing new partnerships to grow our women and girls’ initiatives across the partnership, performance and engagement focus areas.”
Among several events being planned by USA Cricket for 2023, some key events include domestic pathway tournaments – Regional and National Championships (senior and under 19) and an ODI/T20 series at the end of the year.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT
Email: [email protected]
ABOUT USA CRICKET
USA Cricket is the National Federation for cricket in the United States as recognized by the International Cricket Council. USA Cricket’s mission is to govern, regulate, develop and promote all forms of cricket at all levels in the United States, and to enable U.S. cricketers to achieve sustained competitive excellence and successfully compete in national and international competition. Through a diverse Board of Directors that has representation from most cricket stakeholder groups, USA Cricket will lead the sport to new heights by creating and administering value added programs to grow and develop the sport.