- The SkyExch.net ICC Cricket World Cup League 2 Series Supported by Dream XI begins on Saturday May 28th at 10.30am CST
- FREE parking for all ticket holders, gates open 1 hour before the start of each game, covered stand seating on first come, first served basis for all ticket holders
- Kids (Under 16) tickets are FREE when booked in advance, adult tickets just $10
- Fans asked to purchase tickets IN ADVANCE online at usacricket.org/tickets but tickets can also be bought in cash on the gate from Saturday
USA Cricket is looking forward to the historic first international cricket in Texas as the SkyExch.net ICC Cricket World Cup League 2 Series Supported by Dream XI gets underway on Saturday May 28 at the Moosa Stadium in Pearland, Houston, Texas.
There are several pieces of event information that all fans who are planning to attend should be aware of as we welcome you all to the Moosa Stadium.
- There is FREE parking on site for all ticket holders – the VIP and Teams/Officials Parking is on the Asphalt in front of the main pavilion entrance. For General Admission Free Parking, please enter through the main gates and turn immediately right.
- The Moosa Stadium is located in Pearland, just south of Houston, Texas.
- The address is 5515 McKeever Rd #100, Pearland, TX 77584 and directions to the stadium can be found here.
- Gates open for General Admission to the stadium 1 hour prior to the start of play at 9.30am CST.
- Chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating, gazebos and parasols are all permitted in the stadium, there are 3 separate covered areas in the general admission area and these areas are all allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- There are no cash machines/ATM or cash back facilities on site so please bring any cash with you that you may need.
- Compact cameras will be permitted, though you will not be able to take in a camera with a lens longer than 6 inches. Video cameras or any live broadcasting of any kind are not permitted on site during the series.
- The Event organizers reserves the right to refuse entry to any person carrying any items or substances that may be deemed offensive, disruptive or dangerous or likely to infringe any party’s rights, safety or security or any other dangerous article not referred to above.
- You may leave and re-enter the venue at any time throughout the day, but you must let the ticket desk know you are leaving the venue.
Food and Beverage
- There will be no food stalls for the first series of matches at Moosa Stadium from May 28 – June 4. However there will be bottled water and soda cans for sale at the main entrance/ticket desk. Only cash will be accepted.
- Fans are NOT permitted to bring any alcoholic beverages into the stadium
- No Glass bottles or metal containers are allowed into the stadium
For Journalists and correspondents wishing to be accredited for the international series, you can now apply by clicking here.
Tickets continue to sell well with the weekend matches attracting plenty of advance sales and a bumper crowd expected for the first ever One Day International in Texas. USA Cricket has priced the full series of matches very attractively to encourage fans to come along and witness history in person in Texas, with fans being asked to purchase in advance to ensure they don’t miss out. The ticket pricing structure is simple with all adult tickets being priced at $10 per match, and FREE for Under 16s when booked in advance. Book your tickets here now.
Prices same for all 12 matches
Adults – $10
Kids (U16) – FREE (must be reserved online)
All 6 matches in series 1 or series 2
Adults – $45
Final Schedule – SkyExch.net ICC Cricket World Cup League 2 Series Supported by Dream XI
All Games at Moosa Stadium in Houston, Texas, with 10.30am CST starts, tosses at 9.30am CST every day
Saturday 28th May USA vs Scotland
Sunday 29th May USA vs Scotland
Tuesday 31st May Scotland vs UAE
Wednesday 1st June USA vs UAE
Friday 3rd June UAE vs Scotland
Saturday 4th June USA vs UAE
Wednesday 8th June USA vs Oman
Thursday 9th June Oman vs Nepal
Saturday 11th June Nepal vs USA
Sunday 12th June Oman vs USA
Tuesday 14th June Nepal vs Oman
Wednesday 15th June USA vs Nepal