USA Cricket is pleased today to announce the opening of the official USA Cricket Membership Portal through and the details of the 2022 Membership Program which is open for registrations for the entire American cricketing community from today, January 29th onward throughout 2022.
The full details of the 2022 Individual Membership offering can be found below and for just $10 per member it contains hugely significant value for everyone involved in American cricket. For new members to sign-up, they can do so online via any device by clicking on https://my.usacricket.org/signup.
All current members are asked to pay their $10 renewal membership fee as soon as possible to ensure their membership does not lapse so they may keep all their benefits. For current members to renew their membership, they must login to their portal and click ‘renew’ from their account via https://my.usacricket.org/.
USA Cricket Individual Membership – (Players/Match Officials/Support Staff/Volunteers)
Price of $10 per members for 2022 membership year
- A digital USA Cricket lifetime membership ID that will be linked to player data from USAC matches and matches organized by USAC registered
- General Liability and Secondary Sports Accident Insurance covering all matches organized by USAC registered Leagues, Clubs and Academies.
- Voting privileges for future USA Cricket Board Director elections
- Members will also benefit with a significant discount on retail pricing on their bulk orders from T10 Sports, USA Cricket’s Official Playing Kit and Apparel Partner (More information will be provided to members through separate email communication)
- Eligibility to participate in USAC organized trials, competitions and matches.
- Access to additional discounted rates on USA Cricket tickets, promotions, and other opportunities with new partners in 2022
In the case of Match Officials (Umpires, Scores, Match Referee), Support Staff (Coach, Trainer, Physio) and Volunteers, the following additional benefits will also be provided:
- Role-specific tools, resources, and access to USAC developed programs;
- Official USAC recognition and the ability to promote services through the membership portal
Membership Administrators (Leagues Admins/Clubs Admins /Academies Admin) can now perform following actions and benefit as,
- Admins can now reconcile (add/remove) their members for the 2022 membership term.
- Accept/Reject new members request for 2022 membership term.
- Administer for affiliated member’s 2022 membership dues. Certificate of Insurance for 2022 membership term (please submit your request via email to [email protected]).
- Affiliation benefits as a registered league/club/academy by associating with the USAC 2022 Membership.
Further improvement and new features to the membership portal is under progress and in future these will benefits members by having,
- Centrally coordinated communications tool to connect within the relevant Leagues, Clubs and Academies
- Integrated live scoring technology for all matches played within or by USAC registered Leagues, Clubs and Academies.
- Several interactive features will be added, such as adding profile picture, uploading/submitting certifications and achievements, additional benefits from the commercial partners.
All questions relating to the individual membership or benefits should be addressed to the following e-mail address: [email protected] or simply click ‘need help’ in the membership portal here – https://my.usacricket.org/.
Finally, if you are a current member and have forgotten your password, please visit https://my.usacricket.org/forget