USA Cricket is pleased to announce today that it seeks expressions of interest for women’s national team selectors.
All individuals who meet the specific criteria below are invited to put their name forward to be considered for a role in women’s national team selection:
- Must have played international cricket (whether for the USA or any other country), first-class domestic cricket, List A cricket or T20 cricket for state/regional sides (in any country)
- The candidate must have retired from playing representative cricket for a minimum of one year
- Must currently live in the USA
- Must have a good understanding of the domestic and national cricket structures across the USA
- Must be passionate and enthusiastic about the development of the sport in the USA
- Must comply with the Conflict of Interest provisions within the Selection Policy
All individuals who believe that they meet the criteria are requested to complete the attached form, available here, and to send it to the following e-mail address: [email protected], by no later than 11.59pm PT, May 22, 2023.
Any questions regarding the selector roles can be directed to the USA Cricket at [email protected]
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT
Email: [email protected]
ABOUT USA CRICKET
USA Cricket is the National Federation for cricket in the United States as recognized by the International Cricket Council. USA Cricket’s mission is to govern, regulate, develop and promote all forms of cricket at all levels in the United States, and to enable U.S. cricketers to achieve sustained competitive excellence and successfully compete in national and international competition. Through a diverse Board of Directors that has representation from most cricket